Friday, April 30, 2010

Parcel and Post

Remember that sad little post about the weevils?, well I was a little ticked and phoned Barilla.
Today this arrived, well more than this actually, replacement of the 5 boxes plus....
a sauce, a pesto and these....
Chocolate Biscuits........now who doesn't love a treatie?
My complaint was handled professionally by a very nice lady. Commiserations, an explanation of how it can sometimes happen..........without any snide allusion that it was my fault (as so often is the case if you dare complain in these times) a request for the batch number to 'lodge an inquiry' and a promise of a replacement. Easy and painless. The letter that arrived with the goodies even went on to thank me for bringing the problem to their attention. I'm now stocked up with my fave Pasta and no worries about buying in the future.
Then the postie delivered this.......
a Kaye England pattern, a scrap quilt she calls it, I looked through my stash and decided that as this quilt is a 'keeper'.......well it will be if I get it done ....it deserves more that what I can come up with in the way of scraps, so off to the Fat Quarter Shop to buy some jelly rolls.
e-mailed them for some advice which was cheerfully given and decided on a couple of Bali Pops. Now just gotta wait for another parcel......
Better get some of the pile of UFO's and WIP's delt with before I start.

No comments: