Friday, February 18, 2011

Burying Threads





Its been 8 months since I last posted, I used to get so much enjoyment from Blogging, not to mention Quilting and of course Cooking and of course blogging about same.
What happened???
I guess as others before me have said, Life Gets In The Way. Well it's a new year, a new (stronger) attitude and lets just get on with it.

Did a little mini tutorial on how to bury threads the K Grace Howes way for my Patchwork Group's blog and thought I would pop the same on here......a simple first step back into blogging

Grandies are coming for a sleepover this weekend, we will be very busy, there is the Library to visit and change our books, Croke (Croquet) has been promised, the construction of a putting hole in the lawn (Dunno how Grandad will feel about that) with putting to be practiced, Tennis in the back yard, and a cake to be cooked - with 3 handfuls of choc bits for extra chewy chocolaty-ness. Lots of Fun to be had.

1 comment:

Trish Goodfield said...

If your days have been filled with gazing at those lovely Jacarandas then I can understand forgettin gto blog.