Monday, January 19, 2015

Free Motion Quilting Challenge

The first challenge was sadly such a fail in so many ways, sewing room is still a bomb site, so no sewing of any kind. But a fair bit of F.M.Q. pattern drawing going on, perhaps that will pay off, muscle memory and such.
So basically my challenge for the second half of January is the same as the first half.

My blog header pic has been lost somewhere/somehow, such are the vagaries of cyberspace, so as a temporary measure, grabbed a pic of a blue banded bee, taken in our garden a wee while back, those lovely bright yellow flowers are from some bok choy that I had allowed to run to seed.

Finishing off a blog without a pic seems such a 'sad' that I grabbed another old pic, this one taken in the Fitzroy Gardens in Melbourne.
Now, its light enough to go assemble some shelving, those tinsy black little nuts are a b to see in the half light - and I reckon you can guess how I know that one.
So hopefully today will be the last day without a sewing room and tomorrow will be full steam ahead on Free Motion quilting.

1 comment:

Chris H said...

I hope the sewing room is finally ready for use! I love your blog heading photo.